Sunday, June 27, 2010

Back to Real Life and Randomness

So we've made it through our first month!  Hurray for us!  Through this process I've become more aware of certain tendencies I have.
  1. I really like a well made bed - sheets straight, centered and tucked in
  2. I am a really big proponent of no shoes on carpet - really big
  3. I have an immense dislike for old wire hangers.  I want them gone.
  4. I want to throw away things I feel are long past their use i.e. threadbare socks, old old tupperware, clothes with holes, stained dish towels.  The stained dish towels I don't mind using as rags.
  5. I like the chickens but only when they don't use the driveway as their litter box so to speak.
  6. I am a perfectionist.  I knew this before but it kindof can be a problem if you try to put that onto someone else.  I'm working on this one.
That's all I can think of right now but those are some things that have been on my mind.

Here are some pics of what Nick and I have been working on since getting married.  Home remodeling.  I do not like extensive drawn out home remodeling.  It reminds me of some old times and I don't like that.  The remodels are great and are making this house much more comfortable and I like it a lot but getting to the end result is kinda rough.  From here on out I want to keep the home remodeling to a minimum.





Looking good!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

OH my gosh, the kitchen looks amazing! Love it. Can't wait to see it in person.

Unknown said...

The cabinets look wonderful...and I really like the faucet! We need to do a remodeled homes dinner tour or something. We have 3 homes I know of: yours, ours and Britt's!