Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Honeymoon - San Francisco



Nick and I went to San Francisco for a few days after the wedding. We had a really nice time and basically planned our trip around what meals we would eat. That's just the kind of couple we are :)

We stayed at the Ritz Carlton--the nicest place I've ever stayed. It was very comfortable and posh. We ate at a couple places suggested by friends and they were great! I think the Mexican restaurant, Tropisueno, was delicious. Breakfast at a coffee shop had yummy waffles and the owner of the Chinese restaurant was awesome along with the food! We also went on a tour of the Beringer Winery and drove through Nappa Valley. It was gorgeous. Beautiful fields of vines and farm land but without the smell of farm animals.

All in all a much needed get-away even for the short amount of time it was.





Nappa




2 comments:

Kristen said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! I like to plan my vacations around my meals too, there are so many options to explore when you are not in your hometown.

You guys are too cute!

Emmy said...

Yum, glad you had a good time.