We really had a great time. The food was wonderful (as usual) and possibly getting better! Mike is such a wonderful cook. He's contributed great new dishes to our New Year's meal. It was really nice that Melissa, Brent, Jamison & Miyo were in town from CA. Having all the kids here is so fun. They have a great time screaming and running around. Now that they're getting a little older they are getting so fun to watch. Don't get me wrong, they have been fun to watch all along but seeing more of their personalities showing is great! I know I'm using too many superlatives but it's hard not to use so many great adjectives when talking about my family. Cheers to the New Year!
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Happy New Year!
I spent a fantastic day with my family and friends bringing in the New Year with our traditional Watanabe feast!
We really had a great time. The food was wonderful (as usual) and possibly getting better! Mike is such a wonderful cook. He's contributed great new dishes to our New Year's meal. It was really nice that Melissa, Brent, Jamison & Miyo were in town from CA. Having all the kids here is so fun. They have a great time screaming and running around. Now that they're getting a little older they are getting so fun to watch. Don't get me wrong, they have been fun to watch all along but seeing more of their personalities showing is great! I know I'm using too many superlatives but it's hard not to use so many great adjectives when talking about my family. Cheers to the New Year!





We really had a great time. The food was wonderful (as usual) and possibly getting better! Mike is such a wonderful cook. He's contributed great new dishes to our New Year's meal. It was really nice that Melissa, Brent, Jamison & Miyo were in town from CA. Having all the kids here is so fun. They have a great time screaming and running around. Now that they're getting a little older they are getting so fun to watch. Don't get me wrong, they have been fun to watch all along but seeing more of their personalities showing is great! I know I'm using too many superlatives but it's hard not to use so many great adjectives when talking about my family. Cheers to the New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment