Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sweet Baby Miyo's blessing


Melissa's baby girl was just baptized this last Sunday. It was a really special time spent with the Pace's and our family. Baby Miyo has so many wonderful people around her who love her tremendously! She's not spoiled one bit! :) What a gorgeous little girl, and what a handsome big brother. I'm really glad Melissa and Brent were able to be up here during the Holidays.

Big Brother Jamison--what a handsome little man!

Looks like the teeny man can also roll his tongue!



Soup in a bread bowl! What a great new idea!
Alia didn't want any until she heard it came in a bread bowl.

What? Pictures? Hold on, let me pose . . . how's this?

She was cracking me up with the faces she was making.
Every time I looked at these I laughed!

1 comment:

Sundy Watanabe said...

I love how you chronicle our lives, Hailey. Thanks!