Saturday, January 16, 2010

One Year Older and Wiser Too

That's right, I really am 31. I'm really glad Judy didn't have me blow out 31 individual candles!

I had two great family dinners; one with the Anderson's with the delicious brownie trifle above and one with mine with my favorite meal, breakfast!

Time goes so quickly it's crazy to think that I'm already 31. Alia says that it's weird cause I look "littler then my {her} mom" and I don't even have kids. :) Well I'm glad I don't look my age! (Sa, that doesn't mean I think you look old.)

The best part of my birthday is being able to be surrounded by my family and kids. They always cheer me up. They're so full of life and fun. I had my annual "Horse Races" party again which was great fun! It was a really fun time with my friends and family. Last year Kristen and Ashley were both pregnant and now we've got 3 babies attending the festivities! Sophie had a great time playing with the twins and so did Alia and Mele. Alia and Mel adore babies, so they were in heaven. I was so busy putting together the races I didn't take any pictures, sooo if anyone has any, I'd love to get some copies. Nick was so helpful with preparations with the food and the clean-up I really appreciated that. It made having a birthday party that much better when I have another half working alongside me.

Thanks everyone who came and celebrated with me!



3 comments:

Casey, Annie, Brooklyn, Paige and Casey 5 said...

I'm so glad you had a wonderful birthday! What a scrumptious looking treat :-D

Sundy Watanabe said...

We loved being with Nick's family. What great people -- and cooks! You look lovely in these photos, Hailey.
Hugs

The Lady Queen said...

Thanks Mom, you're too nice. I think I look a little bit like death next to Miss Sophie :) She's so pink!