Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving in Idaho

I was lucky enough this year to go with Nick and my family to Idaho to have Thanksgiving dinner with my Grandma Beyeler. It's been really difficult for me to visit her and Grandpa Beyeler in the past because of all the allergens around. It was really hard on my asthma and allergies. This year although Grandpa wasn't with us, it was a wonderful time spent with my family in Grandma's new home.

I have a lot to be thankful for this year. It's been a crazy year of ups and downs. I went from a bad job, to no job, to a great job. I've had a lot of new stresses and a lot of new friends to stand by me through those stressful times. I have a supportive wonderful family who have helped me get through everything as well and a wonderful guy who loves me. I love him, my family, and my friends. I'm so thankful for all these people, and the circumstances that I'm blessed to be in right now. There are a lot of people who aren't as lucky as me, who don't have a job, who don't have family nearby who are ready and willing to do anything for them. There are people who have even worse health issues than me, and don't have insurance to help them get the treatment that because I have a job and insurance I am able to have. Though this past year has been so so difficult in some ways, there are equally great things to come this next year.






1 comment:

Sundy Watanabe said...

I loved your message, Hailey, and thanks for taking these great photos. We'll all cherish them.
xo
Mom