Sunday, November 15, 2009

Alia & I at Disney on Ice

I make a point to try to have a Auntie & Niece Time at least once a month. This month, we went to Disney on Ice: Princesses! We had a great time! Alia clapped, waved hello to them, and instructed me on who to take pictures of. We were hoping to get to meet them after the show was over but they needed to get ready for the next show. Alia was so excited when Minnie & Mickey came out and especially Tinkerbell. The giant Ursula and evil witches weren't so exciting to see. The hands came up to cover her ears at those points. Alia decided she wants to go skating and that they were really good skaters. I felt bad leaving Mel at home but she's not quite old enough to be able to sit through the whole show. When she gets a little older, we'll have Mel come with us too.







1 comment:

Kristen said...

Oh how fun! What a good aunt you are! I have never seen Disney on ice! My turn!