Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Welcome to the family teeny Miyo!

I have a new beautiful niece (kinda)! She's my cousin's new baby girl and she's so precious.

I'm always amazed when we get to welcome new babies into the world. They are such miracles. Perfect tiny hands and feet, instantaneous love. I have instantly loved my nieces and nephews more than I could ever imagine. I would do anything for them.


Here's the family the night before Mio was born!


Here she is!




The Girls love her!


and so do I!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

She's absolutely beautiful!

Moon & Little said...

Beautiful. You look good with a baby in your arms. xoxo

dirkjudy said...

You describe the love you feel as immediate, I felt that same way when I saw Sophie! You are such a loving, giving person Hailey, that is why you feel so much love for others. It is just your nature!! She is a perfect, beautiful little girl. Have fun with her!