
So last week I almost died. I accidentally allowed a dreaded nut particle to pass my lips into my mouth and even between my teeth. This resulted in a half shaking half falling asleep Hailey sitting in the LDS Hospital ER trying to hit on the hot med students.
For those of you who don't know, I am deathly allergic to nuts but sometimes they get past me and I accidentally eat one or more likely, it gets in my mouth which turns immediately into a jet puff marshmallow and I try to spit it out before I puke all over. Lovely image isn't it. Anyway, so I accidentally eat this nut and end up fuzzy from benadryl and then shaky from stabbing myself with an Epi Pen (epinephrine shot). (that needle is a full one inch long). It was nuts! HaHaHa. Then what really chaps my hide is when I get to the ER and everyone acts like, "duh, why'd you eat a nut if you know you're allergic to them?" I didn't do it on purpose!!!
So after a weekend of benadryl and prednisone, I go to work today and guess what I find in my innocuous steamed veggies? Half a peanut! I swear they're out to get me, they're purpose in life is to seek me out and find a way into my mouth where they can reek havok on my system.
I HATE NUTS!
1 comment:
I hate nuts. In fact, i hate the whole idea of a tree spreading it's poisonous seed through a teeny violent pod of death. The Devil is the father of nuts and therefore thou shalt.
Post a Comment