Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day!

My first mother's day was great!  Nick was fabulous and let me rest while he took care of the little guy.  I had a sweet card from Graeme to his mommy that was left in his crib which made my day!  Unfortunately, Graeme was just fussy and crying practically all afternoon.  He had a tough day and when he has a tough day, we have one too.

Despite that, I am so happy to be a mom!  He is one of the best things that's every happened to me and I'm grateful for the chance I have to be his mom.

Being a Mom is truly an act of overwhelming love and devotion and it isn't easy.  I appreciate all the mom's who have been helpful, inspirational, loving and supportive of me and those little ones I love!


Grandma Beyeler

Grandma Watanabe





3 comments:

Kristen said...

Happy Mother's Day!!! Being a Mommy truly is the most amazing role to have isn't it? You don't fully know what love is until you are given a little one for your very own. Motherhood is hard work, but it is worth every step of the way. Graeme is one lucky little guy to have you as his Mommy!

P.S. Thank you for the Mother's Day orchids!

Sundy Watanabe said...

I loved reading this post, Hailey. You are a wonderful momma.

Emmy said...

You are already a fantastic Mom! Graeme is a lucky boy!