Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Images I found and like

Just sharing things that I appreciate for their creativity, beauty, truthfulness, or just because they made me smile when I saw them.

Happy girls are the prettiest.


Beautiful image from annwoodhandmade.com
looking at this makes me want to be a couple inches high
to ride in these boats down the gutter in the summer.

Nick asked me to be his forever!


Who wouldn't want marshmallow clouds in their cocoa?


Wouldn't this be great in my bedroom?
Like I'd always be able to find my way with an amazing flashlight.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I love it. I love everything Audry has to say and I love the word 'Forever,' there is so much meaning to such a simple word. Great post.

Casey, Annie, Brooklyn, Paige and Casey 5 said...

I love all the beautiful and creative things you find in the world!