
My mom and I took the girls to Disney on Ice: Worlds of Fantasy last weekend. This was the first time Mel has come out on one of my Auntie/Niece outings. I think we may need to take into consideration the length of the outing next time. She was pretty ready to go at intermission but I think they both really liked it. Poor Alia had a cold and had to keep blowing her nose but was excited to be there just the same. They both looked adorable in their fairy costumes! I'm glad we knew we could dress up this time. Disney on Ice saved the best for last and the Tinkerbell story came after intermission. This is what we were waiting for. The girls love Tinkerbell! Neither one loved the Lion King part though. Alia thought the costumes were kind of scary and Mel was really not interested. I think she may have thought it was scary too. I enjoyed getting to watch the girls have fun and see something exciting and I'm sure my mom did too. Thanks for letting me take the girls out Sa!
2 comments:
Wish I could have come. Mel cracks me up. I'm sorry Alia was sick poor girl.
The girls look darling!
Post a Comment