Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Look how much you've grown!

I thought I'd do a little post on how much the kids have grown.
It's crazy, they just sprout right up!

Alia - shopping last year for my birthday party supplies in 09'

Alia - tuckered out after a day at the Children's Museum, Winter 08'

Alia - Cute pig-tails! Winter 07'

Gettin' teenier 06'

The Teeny Lady Alia - Feb 05'

Baby Girl Alia 04'

Mr. H a whole year ago in 09'

Teeny Man Harrison in February of 08'

I think I caught one of his first smiles!
This is when the teeny man still fit in his Moses Basket as a brand new baby in 07'.

Mel - just readin' a book here 09'

The Teeny Lady Mele in 08'

Baby Girl Mele brand new in 07'

2 comments:

Sundy Watanabe said...

Wow. Slow down, time. Love these little people so much! And love their Aunty, too.

Emmy said...

Such sweet little kids. I'm a lucky Auntie!