Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Family Halloween Fun!

Thanks for the great Halloween everybody!

Introducing Ms. Sophie Anderson in her debut as a "Busy Bee"
Sophie-Bee!


Scooby, dooby, doo, Where are you?!
Watch out everybody Daphne's here to solve any mystery with Scooby Doo and the gang!

My turn with the freaky eye glasses :)

I was lucky enough that my mom and sister in law brought in the girls for trick or treating at my work. I think they had a really grand ol' time.

Mel dressed up as Goldi locks and the three bears just wanted to put the crazy eye glasses on!


H-man is kinda a superhero on his own. But for the Holiday's sake he decided to be
"Super Why!"



Super "Why" Man can totally read. I don't know what show this is off but apparently Mr H likes it. :)

Thanks everyone for sharing your kids with me, the old maid who gets into Halloween as much as any kid! I love getting to see all the excitement and hand out candy and guess costumes.

2 comments:

Emmy said...

What a bunch of cuties. Such a cute little Busy Bee. I'm sad I missed seeing the girls in their costumes.

Kristen said...

Oh how I love Halloween! All such cute kids! You are so good to have dressed up this year for your party....Mark and I are PARTY POOPERS I guess! :)