They support me when I need assurance
They compliment me when I need validation
They listen to me when I just want to talk
They think I'm funny (sometimes)
They give me advice when I need it
They tell me when I need to change my outfit
My friends are:
Beautiful
Amazing
Smart
Funny
Insightful
Generous
Positive
Creative
and a million other fabulous traits!
Thanks my friends! You are all the best!



5 comments:
Good friends add so much to having a happy life! When I am with them I can leave my cares behind me and have some fun! Looks like you are having a great time, what adorable friends. Stay close!!
I agree with you entirely! Thanks for being a great friend! ;)
YOU are FABULOUS. ....and I ALWAYS think you are funny :-D
You know we feel the same about you. And you look so pretty in that top picture.
Post a Comment