
So I have a theory about wearing the color green. Let's first start with the evidence.
1. My skin has been atrocious lately due to hormones out of control, stress, and who knows what else.
2. Green makeup is effective in camouflaging facial redness, pimples and visible blood vessels, according to Dr. Diane M. Thiboutot, assistant professor, Division of Dermatology, Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine. "While some patients may protest use of a green makeup, it really covers the red tone quite remarkably," said Thiboutot.
Neutralizing colors are colors that appear opposite on the color wheel. For example- blue neutralizes orange, green neutralized red and so on. So in order to cover red blemishes and blotchy skin, you must neutralize the color first with a green makeup concealer.
Now let's take this theory one step further . . .
What if I don't wear make-up or don't have green concealer. But wait! I have green shirts! If I wear a green shirt, maybe that green will neutralize the red in my face! Ingenius.
Conclusion. If you see me wearing green, DON'T SCRUTINIZE MY FACE! It's highly likely that I'm trying to hide something.
3 comments:
Look here
I love it. Next time I have a blemish I'm wearing green :).
So, this is why I wear green ALL THE TIME. :-)
Post a Comment