

Well, I was sick last week and I thought I was going to die. I hate colds! I even ended up going to the store at 3 in the morning to get myself soft tissues and popsicles. It was nuts. Thank goodness that's over with.
Even though I haven't written anything for a while, I still don't know what to update here. I feel like life is doing the exact same stuff and nothing of note has happened. My nieces and nephews continue to get cuter and bigger, my hair is getting longer, and I still like/love food. What's new?
Oh I have read some really great books lately. "Blink" by Malcom Gladwell. This book was excellent! I highly recommend it. It's about how we tend to act out our subconcsious thoughts even though we aren't aware of it. It also talks a lot about listening to our first insticts, paying attention to our initial impressions, and becoming aware of your subconscious. Sounds a bit crazy when I describe it but it really is a cool book.
Another great book is "Eat, Pray, Love" by Elizabeth Gilbert. This book has been on the New York Times bestseller list. It's probably on Oprah's book club too. It's about a woman's spiritual journey as she tries to get her life back together. She says a lot of things that are very similar to the teachings of "the church".
Well there you go. A bit of new information. I'll work on finding something interesting to post about next.
2 comments:
I love those popsicles. Sorry you've been sick. I'll have to read that second book now. I've been thinking about reading it, but waiting to hear about it.
Post a Comment